Refugees from Ukraine
HCIT is a non-governmental organization founded in 1997 and has been an
implementing partner of UNHCR since 1999. Our main mission is to assist
people in need of international protection in Serbia.
As a person from Ukraine, you have the right to international protection in
Serbia and you have the right to seek asylum, but also other forms of
protection, such as temporary protection.
How can we help you?
- Provision of general information;
- Information about temporary protection;
- Information about other rights and how to exercise them;
- Assistance with registration and interpretation in Police Departments
- Assistance with interpretation in other state institutions.
How can you reach us?
- We have 3 offices in AP Vojvodina:
Novi Sad – Address: Vojvođanskih brigada 17; Phone Number:
- Subotica – Address: Senćanski put 5; Phone Number:
+381646577052 (WhatsApp, Viber)
- Šid – Address: Janka Veselinovića 19; Phone Number:
+381656177255 (WhatsApp, Viber)
HCIT Website: http://www.hcit.rs/
Every case is treated with the utmost respect for your personal rights. Data
protection and confidentiality are guaranteed.
Feel free to reach out!
December 27, 2022
June 22, 2022